- . 36 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Cheshire Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Enjoy the beautiful countryside in this flat and fast road closed half marathon along the rural roads of stunning Cheshire. The race starts and ends outside the beautiful Capesthorne Hall, the gardens of which are among the finest in Britain.
The race is officially measured and licenses by Run Britain/UKA, making it the perfect venue to get a chip timed personal best over a well-marked and official 13.1 beautiful miles.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Cheshire Half Marathon weather forecast
RunThrough are ranked #8 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Cheshire Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cheshire Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.