Distances in this event
- Run 13.1miBooked 4 times this week
You may also like
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)
- The Tissington Trail Half Marathon Weekend28th Sep, Buxton
- Oldham Half Marathon & Ditch the Milltown27th Oct, Oldham
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K19th Oct, Marsden
- Finisher’s medal
- Closed roads
- 1500 participants
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The fabulous Cheshire Half Marathon is back and the biggest improvement to this year's race is that there is a new closed route.
The Cheshire Half starts and finishes outside the stunning Capesthorne Hall and runs around the flat and rural closed roads of Cheshire. This Run Britain/UKA licensed, officially measured Cheshire Half Marathon distance road race offers the perfect opportunity for runners of all abilities to get a chip timed personal best over 13.1 miles.
Capesthorne Hall is a place of enormous character, charm and interest. Visitors are frequently struck by the warm and intimate atmosphere and the feeling that Capesthorne Hall is a much-cherished family home. The Gardens, which are amongst the finest in Britain, are outstanding for their vitality, variety and historical interest and are particularly celebrated for the magnificent double herbaceous border. The Hall is an impressive example of a Victorian country house built in the Elizabethan style.
Spots are filling up fast so grab your ticket now!
Cheshire Half Marathon route
Cheshire Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cheshire Half Marathon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi, what time does the race start? The September half marathon?Hi there! The Cheshire Half Marathon begins at 9:30am! :)