How to enter the Cheshire Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Cheshire Half Marathon route
The Cheshire Half starts and finishes outside the stunning Capesthorne Hall and runs around the flat and rural closed roads of Cheshire.
Is it a clear course?
There WILL be pedestrians, please be aware of pedestrians, cyclists and dogs. We have marshals around the course and signs but this is not a road race, you have to pay very close attention to where you are going. We recommend you do not use earphones and you need to pay close attention to everything around you.
There will be water provided at the 5k point of the race, and there will also be water available at the finish. We have also ordered some flapjacks and fruit for when you finish :-)
Half MarathonStart Time: 9:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi, what time does the race start? The September half marathon?Hi there! The Cheshire Half Marathon begins at 9:30am! :)
Cheshire Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Cheshire Half Marathon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cheshire Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Tarporley
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley4.7(32)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool