How to enter the Cheshire Half Marathon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Cheshire Half Marathon route
Enjoy the beautiful countryside in this flat and fast road closed half marathon along the rural roads of stunning Cheshire. The race starts and ends outside the beautiful Capesthorne Hall, the gardens of which are among the finest in Britain.
The race is officially measured and licenses by Run Britain/UKA, making it the perfect venue to get a chip timed personal best over a well-marked and official 13.1 beautiful miles.
Half MarathonStart Time: 8:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Cheshire Half Marathon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #13 in the UK out of 330 organizers
Cheshire Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cheshire Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August1st Aug, Manchester5(3)
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford