How to enter the Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon route
The event starts and finishes in the grounds of Hampton Court Palace.
One of the main benefits that Hampton Court Palace has for running is being placed next to the River Thames. This means that ground around and inside the Palace is flat.
Many see this closed road course as one for a potential PB.
One thing for sure, is that you will be hard pushed to find a more scenic event in the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #13 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Hampton Court Palace Half Marathon reviews (3)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct, London4.6(23)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon11th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)