How to enter the Henley Half Marathon & 10k Trail Run
- Run 13.09mi
- Run 10km
Henley Half Marathon & 10k Trail Run routes
The course is not designed to be the classic gruelling cross country through puddles and deep mud. Instead it is a fun, friendly and fast trail run through some of the most beautiful countryside the Thames Valley has to offer.
Both courses start and finish by the Temple Islands Meadows, the start line for the Royal Henley Regatta.
The 10km follows the river downstream before turning back over fields and past the historic towns of Aston and Remenham. Runners will then return meet the river once again at Henley on Thames before completing the final 4km along the banks of the Thames.
The Half Marathon follows a similar route but runners will continue along the Banks of the Thames all the way to Hurley before turning back and meeting up with the 10km route at Aston.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Henley Half Marathon & 10k Trail Run weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
You may also like
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr, Reading4.6(4)
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May, London4.6(48)
- Windsor Half Marathon27th Sep, Windsor4.1(7)
- Maidenhead Half Marathon & Fun Run - September6th Sep, Maidenhead3.8(11)
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run17th May, Windsor3.9(54)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)