- . 64 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
- Run 1mi
RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November routes
Feel like an Olympian as you loop around this unique Moto GP style track, at the stunning 2012 Olympic Venue Lee Valley VeloPark. A great course to improve your technical running, each mile split is chip-timed for you to review after the race.
The course is a closed 1 mile loop, and you will run 1 lap for the mile, 3 laps for 5k, 6 for the 10k, 10 for the 10 mile and 13 for the half marathon. With multiple points around the track for spectators to cheer you on, you won't be able to help feeling like a champion as you cross the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon1st Nov, London4.3(18)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – September25th Sep, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.