Consider these instead
The RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November has been postponed until TBC. Here are other races in your area:
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, London3.5(48)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
- Lee Valley VeloPark – January30th Jan 2021, London4(11)
RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November routes
Feel like an Olympian as you loop around this unique Moto GP style track, at the stunning 2012 Olympic Venue Lee Valley VeloPark. A great course to improve your technical running, each mile split is chip-timed for you to review after the race.
The course is a closed 1 mile loop, and you will run 1 lap for the mile, 3 laps for 5k, 6 for the 10k, 10 for the 10 mile and 13 for the half marathon. With multiple points around the track for spectators to cheer you on, you won't be able to help feeling like a champion as you cross the finish line.
Frequently Asked Questions
RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November weather forecast
Light rain starting in the afternoon.
Meet the organiser
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.