As the name suggests this is an out and back canter on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal. The route will start and finish at Kirkstall about 2.5 miles outside the centre of Leeds. Whilst this flat route is not particularly technical it’s a great opportunity to improve your own PB. The Leeds and Liverpool Canal is 127.25 miles in length, stretching between the busy cities of Leeds and Liverpool. It is in fact the longest canal in the north of England and passing through 91 locks. The construction began in 1770 and was completed in 1816.
How to enter the The Leeds & Liverpool Canal Canter – Day 1
- Run 32mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 20mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10mi
- Run 13.1mi
The Leeds & Liverpool Canal Canter – Day 1 routes
Jugged water and squash will be available at all drinks stations, there will also be food on the course. Water will be available approx. every 3 miles and at the start/finish.
The Leeds & Liverpool Canal Canter – Day 1 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Leeds & Liverpool Canal Canter – Day 1 reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul 2021, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.