Consider these instead
The The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 6 has been postponed until further notice. Here are other races in your area:
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July17th Jul, London
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k19th Jun, Tadworth
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 6 routes
This is a lapped course around the floodlit cycle circuit. Despite the route being well lit, please be aware that the outer areas may be darker and if you are likely to be a race leader then please consider bringing a head torch.
10KM racers will complete four laps of the circuit while the 5KM event will complete it twice.
The course is naturally undulating, with a few upward gradients along the way as well as a long downhill section. The course will be well marshalled throughout and St John's ambulance or another medical provider will be on-site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 6 weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 331 organizers
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 6 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 6?