This is a lapped course around the floodlit cycle circuit. Despite the course being lit, please be aware that the outer areas may be darker. If you are likely to be a race leader then please consider bringing a head torch.
10KM racers will complete four laps of the circuit and the 5KM event will complete it twice.
The course is naturally undulating, with a few upward gradients along the way as well as a long downhill section. The course will be well marshalled throughout and St John's ambulance or another medical provider will be on-site.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 2 weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 2 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 2?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Chase the Sun Brixton - August25th Aug, London
- Chase the Sun Olympic Park – September8th Sep, London4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.