How to enter the The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 5
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 5 routes
This is a lapped course around the floodlit cycle circuit. Despite the route being well lit, please be aware that the outer areas may be darker and if you are likely to be a race leader then please consider bringing a head torch.
10KM racers will complete four laps of the circuit while the 5KM event will complete it twice.
The course is naturally undulating, with a few upward gradients along the way as well as a long downhill section. The course will be well marshalled throughout and St John's ambulance or another medical provider will be on-site.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 5 weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 379 organizers
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 5 reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun, St Albans4.7(11)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K - May23rd May, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – July18th Jul, London
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun, Tadworth