- . 84 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 5
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 5 routes
The 10K and 5K courses use the fast tarmac cycle circuit. The 10K event will cover four laps and the 5K event will be two laps.
The route will be clearly marked using directional cones to guide you around the course and at the extremities of the course there will be extra lighting to guide you around the circuit.
The route is an undulating but fast course with a couple of inclines to contend with, along with a long downhill section and covers the tarmac roads using the outer circuit of the Cyclopark.
Runners should be aware that although the majority of the Cyclopark is floodlit, the extremities of the circuit are not. There will be additional lighting in these areas; however, you may wish to run with a head torch if you struggle to see in low light.
Races in the series include:
Race One – 29th October 2020
Race Two - 26th November 2020
Race Three - 17th December 2020
Race Four - 28th January 2021
Race Five - 25th February 2021
Race Six - 25th March 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 5 weather forecast
Meet the organiser
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 5 reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 428th Jan 2021, Gravesend
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January23rd Jan 2021, London4.5(7)
- The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 625th Mar 2021, Gravesend
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.