How to enter the The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 4
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 4 routes
This is a lapped course around the floodlit cycle circuit. Despite the route being well lit, please be aware that the outer areas may be darker and if you are likely to be a race leader then please consider bringing a head torch.
10KM racers will complete four laps of the circuit while the 5KM event will complete it twice.
The course is naturally undulating, with a few upward gradients along the way as well as a long downhill section. The course will be well marshalled throughout and St John's ambulance or another medical provider will be on-site.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 4 weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 4 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Gravesend Floodlit 10K and 5K Series – Race 4?
You may also like
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park10th Oct, London4.7(10)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park - October13th Oct, London5(1)
- Chase the Moon Olympic Park - November11th Nov, London4.5(5)
- Chase The Moon Olympic Park – December9th Dec, London
- Whitstable & Herne Bay 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Herne Bay5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.