The Winter Green Man Ultra comes in two formats – the 45 mile distance and the 30 mile distance. Both races are held on the same course on the same day and have the same checkpoints and finish, just with differing start locations.
Both distances for the winter event will run the course in a ANTI-CLOCKWISE direction. This is different to the summer event.
Runners who complete both the summer and winter 45 mile events in the same year will additionally be awarded a prestigious GMU buckle. Four different buckles are available, awarded cumulative running time over both events – Sub 15 hours; sub 18 hours; sub 21 hours; sub 24 hours.
How to enter the The Winter Green Man Ultra
- Run 30mi
- Run 45mi
The Winter Green Man Ultra weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Winter Green Man Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Winter Green Man Ultra?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Testway Ultra2nd Apr 2021, Linkenholt4.7(2)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- The Maverick Adidas Terrex X Series Exmoor4th Jun 2021, Lynton5(10)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.