How to enter the Goring 10k
- Run 10km
Goring 10k route
Set in beautiful Oxfordshire, this 10k race begins outside Storton Lodge, the local Scout Centre, and from the start climbs steadily through quiet country lanes. Coined as one of the most enjoyable 10k races in the UK and organised entirely by the Goring Primary School PTA, runners will enjoy pacing alongside the River Thames, with views of the beautiful English countryside at the top of the highest point of the course at 95m. All the proceeds from the race will benefit the students of Goring Primary School, with the hope to build the students a new library.
The course will be one lap of the route, and runners can look forward to refreshments and cheering spectators as they cross the finish line at Bourdillion Field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place?See our Help Center
Goring 10k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Goring 10k reviews (3)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr, Southampton4.1(5)
- Reading 10K10th May, Reading4.4(6)
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running15th Mar, Milton Keynes3.3(1)
- The Henley Trail Run6th Jun, Henley-on-Thames
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon27th Sep, Woodstock
- Woodley 10K & 2.5K19th Apr, Woodley3.9(4)