Starting from the cobbled high street in Guildford town centre, participants will follow a professionally marked and measured route out through Burpham, Merrow and towards Clandon.
If you'd like to help raise money for our Charity Partner, Harrison's Fund, there is the option to make a 10 donation with your booking. Harrison's Fun is named after a local boy, Harrison Smith, who suffers from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - a rare and currently fatal genetic condition which affects all the muscles in the body, causing them to waste away. Money raised will go into the hands of the world's best researchers, who are working to find a cure for all children with Duchenne.
How to enter the Guildford 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Guildford 10K routes
Starting from the cobbled high street in Guildford town centre, participants will follow a professionally marked and measured route out through Burpham, Merrow and towards Clandon! The course is an 'out and back' style, along closed roads for the whole route.
The turning point is at the Clandon A25 junction near Merrow
Follow this link to view a 'fly through' map of the course:
Frequently Asked Questions
Guildford 10K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Guildford 10K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham4.5(80)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun 2020, Tadworth