How to enter the Rose of the Shires Ultra
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 54miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Rose of the Shires Ultra route
This 54 mile route is the ultimate test of endurance and will require extensive training.
The route itself will be looped, making race day logistics far easier. During the race, runners will be able to enjoy the scenic Northamptonshire country side, as they make their way through 21 separate rural villages.
Given the nature of this race, there will be strict cut-off times which are detailed below:
CP 3, Spread Eagle Pub (23.2 miles) - 1400 cut off
CP 4, Northampton Mens Own RFC (30 miles) - 1530 cut off
CP 5, Gayton (37.7 miles) - 1730 cut off
CP 6, Nobottle (45.7 miles) - 1930 cut off
Total time to complete the 54 miles is 13.5 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rose of the Shires Ultra weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Other events from this organizer
Rose of the Shires Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rose of the Shires Ultra?
You may also like
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May 2020, Naseby
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge11th Jul 2020, Princes Risborough
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London