Consider these instead
The Rose of the Shires Ultra has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge10th Jul, Princes Risborough
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District17th Jul, Bakewell
- Leicestershire Round Series Leg 214th Aug, Market Harborough
Rose of the Shires Ultra route
This 54 mile route is the ultimate test of endurance and will require extensive training.
The route itself will be looped, making race day logistics far easier. During the race, runners will be able to enjoy the scenic Northamptonshire country side, as they make their way through 21 separate rural villages.
Given the nature of this race, there will be strict cut-off times which are detailed below:
CP 3, Spread Eagle Pub (23.2 miles) - 1400 cut off
CP 4, Northampton Mens Own RFC (30 miles) - 1530 cut off
CP 5, Gayton (37.7 miles) - 1730 cut off
CP 6, Nobottle (45.7 miles) - 1930 cut off
Total time to complete the 54 miles is 13.5 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Rose of the Shires Ultra weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Go Beyond Challenge are ranked #71 in the UK out of 275 organizers
Rose of the Shires Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rose of the Shires Ultra?