- . 153 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Rose of the Shires Ultra 54
- Run 54mi
Rose of the Shires Ultra 54 route
This 54 mile route is the ultimate test of endurance and will require extensive training. This will be well worth it though for the epic, picturesque route.
The route itself will be looped, making race day logistics far easier. During the race, runners will be able to enjoy the scenic Northamptonshire country side, as they make their way through 21 separate rural villages.
Given the nature of this race, there will be strict cut-off times which are detailed below:
CP 3, Spread Eagle Pub (23.2 miles) - 1400 cut off
CP 4, Northampton Mens Own RFC (30 miles) - 1530 cut off
CP 5, Gayton (37.7 miles) - 1730 cut off
CP 6, Nobottle (45.7 miles) - 1930 cut off
Total time to complete the 54 miles is 13.5 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rose of the Shires Ultra 54 weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Rose of the Shires Ultra 54 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Rose of the Shires Ultra 54?
You may also like
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul 2021, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Monster Run25th Jun 2021, Windsor
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.