The Teesdale Triathlon is one of the most popular events on the North-East calendar. It consists of a 400m (16 lengths) pool swim, followed by an 18-mile cycle route through scenic Teesdale. The event concludes with a three-mile, off-road run. The race is ideal for beginners and experienced triathletes alike. Those new to triathlon will be able to take advantage of several free Go Tri events in the build-up to this year's race. These will contain some mini race tasters, plus advice on transitions etc.
How to enter the Teesdale Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.25mi, Bike 18mi, Run 3mi
Teesdale Triathlon route
The run route starts at the back of the Leisure Centre and follows public footpaths, crossing the trackbed of the former Darlington-Barnard Castle railway and heading north to Stainton. The return route takes in the footpath alongside the A688 towards the finish at the side of the Leisure Centre.
Teesdale TriathlonStart Time: 8:00am
Teesdale Triathlon weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Teesdale Triathlon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Teesdale Triathlon?
You may also like
- St. Annes Triathlon17th May 2020, Lytham St Annes
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep 2020, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Harlech Triathlon & Duathlon5th Apr 2020, Harlech
- The London Triathlon8th Aug 2020, London