How to enter the The London Triathlon
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 80km, Run 10kmCharity Entries
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10kmCharity Entries
The London Triathlon routes
All competitors will swim in the Royal Victoria Dock and run around the London Docklands, cheered on by the 30,000 strong crowd. The bike route varies depending on the distance, day and category you choose.
There are 2 different bike routes for our Olympic distance competitors:
- Saturday Docklands Route – 4 laps turning at Leamouth Roundabout.
- Sunday Westminster Route – 1 long lap turning at Big Ben followed by 1 short lap turning at Billingsgate.
Take a look at the map below to find out where the different routes go & also keep scrolling down to have a look at the swim and run course, this is the same course for both routes
Questions & answers
- Considering my first ever tri. Have the tickets for the Sprint Saturday- standard entry already sold out? Sorry to be dimHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Just to let you know that you can still enter the Sprint Standard entry :-)
The London Triathlon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Limelight Sports are ranked #10 in the UK out of 276 organizers
You may also like
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Dorney Lake Triathlon5th Sep, Windsor
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford1st Aug, Bedford
- Conquer The Chilterns Triathlon19th Sep, Fawley