All competitors will swim in the Royal Victoria Dock and run around the London Docklands, cheered on by the 30,000 strong crowd. The bike route varies depending on the distance, day and category you choose.
There are 2 different bike routes for our Olympic distance competitors:
- Saturday Docklands Route – 4 laps turning at Leamouth Roundabout.
- Sunday Westminster Route – 1 long lap turning at Big Ben followed by 1 short lap turning at Billingsgate.
Take a look at the map below to find out where the different routes go & also keep scrolling down to have a look at the swim and run course, this is the same course for both routes
The London Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Henley Triathlon12th Sep, Henley-on-Thames4.7(9)
- Winchester Triathlon30th Aug, Winchester
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.