- . 41 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
This event is popular
Viewed 250+ times this week
- The race is set within 1000 acres of picturesque Kent and Sussex countryside.
- Each of the routes follow the clockwise “round the reservoir route” at the Bewl Water Country Park which is the largest lake in South East England.
- All routes pass through covered forested areas and open countryside overlooking the lake.
- The course is only undulating on certain sections, whilst the remaining route is run along quiet country back roads.
- Half marathon runners will complete one lap of this course, two laps for the marathon course, and three laps for the ultra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Hermes Running are ranked #36 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.