Take part in this incredibly scenic late spring run. Great for runners of all abilities, the course loops around the reservoir on a mix of woodland trails and quaint country lanes. Come for the finisher's medal or to see the flowers in bloom.
"My husband ran so can't comment on the course except that he said it was..."
"I did the half marathon this year and it was fantastic! Very beautiful course..."
"Nice race through the countryside, well marshaled too! I did the 10K this time..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra
- Run 37.5mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra routes
- The race is set within 1000 acres of picturesque Kent and Sussex countryside.
- Each of the routes follow the clockwise “round the reservoir route” at the Bewl Water Country Park which is the largest lake in South East England.
- All routes pass through covered forested areas and open countryside overlooking the lake.
- The course is only undulating on certain sections, whilst the remaining route is run along quiet country back roads.
- Half marathon runners will complete one lap of this course, two laps for the marathon course, and three laps for the ultra.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
What would you like to know about this event?
- is the medal the same as last year 2018Hi there. Just to let you know that the medal for Bewl is the same as last year's race medal. Its got a bottle opener at the top too for opening beers!!! All the best.
- Hi, my husband is running the ultra on the 11th May. If I sign up to run the half will I be able to run the first lap with him or do each of the races set off at different times? Many thanks.Hey there, just to let you know that the Ultra starts at 8:30am while the half marathon starts at 10am unfortunately it doesn't look as if you'll be able to run together. All the best!
- Hi - is it possible to register for the 10k on the day or is it sold out? Many thanksHello there, just to let you know that the 10k event entries have closed and they do not accept entires on the day. All the best!
Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
Meet the organizer
Hermes Running are ranked #42 in the UK out of 530 organizers