Take part in this incredibly scenic late spring run. Great for runners of all abilities, the course loops around the reservoir on a mix of woodland trails and quaint country lanes. Come for the finisher's medal or to see the flowers in bloom.
"My husband ran so can't comment on the course except that he said it was..."
"I did the half marathon this year and it was fantastic! Very beautiful course..."
"Nice race through the countryside, well marshaled too! I did the 10K this time..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 37.5miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra routes
- The race is set within 1000 acres of picturesque Kent and Sussex countryside.
- Each of the routes follow the clockwise “round the reservoir route” at the Bewl Water Country Park which is the largest lake in South East England.
- All routes pass through covered forested areas and open countryside overlooking the lake.
- The course is only undulating on certain sections, whilst the remaining route is run along quiet country back roads.
- Half marathon runners will complete one lap of this course, two laps for the marathon course, and three laps for the ultra.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I access my race time?
The results will be hosted by the Race Director Chip Timing, you will be sent a text of your provisional net time after the race, directly to your mobile number which you provided when registering.
Is there on-site medical support?
There will be a dedicated team of professionally trained medics from Cue Medical our medics will be stationed at the start and finish area, and at the Browns Inlet Check Point.
Are there changing facilities?
There are limited changing facilities near the race registration point. There will also be 4 portable toilets near the Bewl Water Outdoor Centre, directly on the Bewl round the reservoir route.
Will the trail remain open to the public?
The trail is open to the public so please watch out for and be respectful of any walkers, cyclists or dog walkers you encounter.
Have a question? Get answers from our team.
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
Meet the organizer
Hermes Running are ranked #26 in the UK out of 378 organizers
Organised Race Events In Surrey & Kent. These include the Thames Meander (Kingston-upon-Thames) Surrey, Magna Carta (Runnymede) Surrey, North Downs Way (Reigate) Surrey and the Bewl Water (Lamberhurst) Kent. All of the races are geared up towards both the novice runner, as well as the more experienced veteran runners.