- . 100 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 37.5miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 26.2miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra routes
The race is set within 1000 acres of picturesque Kent and Sussex countryside.
Each of the routes follow the clockwise “round the reservoir route” at the Bewl Water Country Park which is the largest lake in South East England.
All routes pass through covered forested areas and open countryside overlooking the lake.
The course is only undulating on certain sections, whilst the remaining route is run along quiet country back roads.
Half marathon runners will complete one lap of this course, two laps for the marathon course, and three laps for the ultra.
There will be 3 checkpoints stations, one at the start/finish which will contain water bottles, Chia Charge Bars, GU Energy Gels and bananas for runners. Other checkpoints will be at Rosemary Farm and Burnt Lodge Lane.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra?
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Poppy Half Marathon13th Nov, Bexhill4.4(3)
- Langham Hotel Weald Challenge Trail Races12th Jun, Lewes4.7(3)
- Race to the King18th Jun, Arundel5(3)
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Brenda Parker Way Ultra13th Mar, Aldershot
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.