Consider these instead
The Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Langsett 1027th Feb 2021, Stocksbridge4.8(9)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, Manchester3.3(1)
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January24th Jan 2021, Manchester4(10)
Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
Rounday Park is one of Europe's largest city parks, making it the ideal location for the Leeds MoRun. As you go around this hilly route, with mixed terrain between paths and trails, you will have stunning views around Waterloo Lake and Upper Lake. The course is suitable for off-road buggies, but it is not suitable for wheelchairs. There will be marshals and kilometre markers around the course.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Other events from this organizer
Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
5 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.